- the quality, condition, or fact of being exact and accurate.
- care, knowledge, and judgment are vital, as well as technical capability.
- precision is one of the attributes that distinguishes a surgeon both in and outside the operating room.
- the definition of such precision is more sophisticated and involves a deeper understanding of the underlying biological foundation of disease that is then challenged with targeted and strategic interventions.
- the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.
- surgical integrity is a concept of consistency of actions, values, methods, measures, principles, expectations, and outcomes.
- professionalism, in relation to surgical practice, incorporates competence, consistency, honesty and integrity.
- the quality of being friendly, generous, and considerate.
- showing sympathy and understanding
- kindness is doing something and not expecting anything in return, respect and helping others without waiting for someone to help one back.
- kindness in healthcare is how we communicate with and relate to our patients, our colleagues and ourselves.